Thursday 4th March – 12.15pm – 1.30pm – ZOOM
Should members wish to receive a copy of the Slides presented today by GL Hearn, to email : email@example.com.
Hosted & Sponsored by GL Hearn.
GL Hearn will explore how Changes in Business Rates 2021/2022 will affect your Business. Opportunity for Q&A and networking with fellow members.
- Post budget review – business rates liabilities for 2021/22 – Richard Williamson – National Head of Rating
- State-aid post Brexit – what state aid? – Richard Williamson – National Head of Rating
- 2023 Revaluation and the impossible valuation date – Dennis Broughton – Business Rates Director/Kevin Farrow – Head of GLH Retail Advisory (TBC)
- CoVid19 MCC’s – where are we now? Myles O’Brien – Business Rates Director
- Case-law update – Blake Penfold – GLH Consultant (TBC)
Registration is free of charge. Virtual Event qualifies for 1.5 hours CPD.